Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shoutout to the folks at CHEERLIGHTS


The folks over at CHEERLIGHTS have mentioned my blog and my hack in a recent post. Big shoutout to them and thanks for getting the CHEERLIGHTS project off the ground. I'm enthusiastic about being a part of it and about presenting my latest updates. I hope to get it out tonight.
I seem to have issues with reading out the correct color and get a NO MATCH a few too many times. Not sure, but I think it's a clash of libraries. Still investigating this. Also need to solder up a few hardware bits and get a few more lines coded. Stay tuned!

Question to the CHEERLIGHTS folks, is it possible to get blocked from your twitter account or do you let everyone just tweet at their hearts' content and change colors by the minute if they want?

No comments:

Post a Comment